Since the release of the JSON REST API, several third-party developers have been developing modules and libraries to work with Snipe-IT.
- Python Module by @jbloomer
- SnipeSharp - .NET module in C# by @barrycarey
- InQRy (unmaintained) - by @Microsoft
- SnipeitPS by @snazy2000 - Powershell API Wrapper for Snipe-it
- jamf2snipe by @ParadoxGuitarist - Python script to sync assets between a JAMFPro instance and a Snipe-IT instance
- Marksman - A Windows agent for Snipe-IT
- Snipe-IT plugin for Jira Service Desk
- Python 3 CSV importer - allows importing assets into Snipe-IT based on Item Name rather than Asset Tag.
- Snipe-IT Kubernetes Helm Chart - For more information, click here.
- Snipe-IT Bulk Edit - Google Script files to use Google Sheets as a bulk checkout/checkin/edit tool for Snipe-it.
As these were created by third-parties, Grokability and Snipe-IT cannot provide support for these project, and you should contact the developers directly if you need assistance. Additionally, Grokability and Snipe-IT make no guarantees as to the reliability, accuracy or maintainability of these libraries. Use at your own risk. :)
To look into building your own integrations, check out the JSON REST API reference section of the documentation.
Updated about 2 months ago