Since the release of the JSON REST API, several third-party developers have been developing modules and libraries to work with Snipe-IT.
- Python Module by @jbloomer
- SnipeSharp - .NET module in C# by @barrycarey
- InQRy -unmaintained- by @Microsoft
- SnipeitPS by @snazy2000 - Powershell API Wrapper for Snipe-it
- jamf-snipe-rename - Python script to rename computers in Jamf from Snipe-IT
- Marksman - A Windows agent for Snipe-IT
- Snipe-IT plugin for Jira Service Desk
- Python 3 CSV importer - allows importing assets into Snipe-IT based on Item Name rather than Asset Tag.
- Snipe-IT Kubernetes Helm Chart - For more information, click here.
- Snipe-IT Bulk Edit - Google Script files to use Google Sheets as a bulk checkout/checkin/edit tool for Snipe-it.
- MosyleSnipeSync by @RodneyLeeBrands - Python script to synchronize information between Mosyle and Snipe-IT
- WWW::SnipeIT by @SEDC - perl module for accessing the API
As these were created by third-parties, Snipe-IT cannot provide support for these project, and you should contact the developers directly if you need assistance. Additionally, Snipe-IT makes no guarantees as to the reliability, accuracy or maintainability of these libraries. Use at your own risk. :)
To look into building your own integrations, check out the JSON REST API reference section of the documentation.
Updated 7 months ago